- This event has passed.
June 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
It’s with great joy that we announce our return to in-person worship. We will be meeting outside in the front courtyard at College Way. We assure you we will still be taking safety precautions as we take baby steps toward the new normal.
- We will still be wearing masks when we gather.
- Chairs will be spaced out three feet apart. Individuals and family units are asked to sit three feet apart from others.
- If both individuals have been vaccinated, hugging should be safe. If you and/or others desire hugs, we ask that you check in with one another to make sure the other person would like to be hugged.
- Members of the choir will sing to/for the rest of us but only small groups will be allowed to sing at first.
- We will have a Covid-safe ice cream social following the service on the 13th to celebrate our being together in person again.
- We will move to in-person indoor worship starting on Sunday, September 12 at 10 AM for Welcome Back Sunday!
These plans are in alignment with what other UCC congregations are doing and the recommendations of public health institutions.